Bitdefender is an antivirus software that protects your system against viruses and other online threats. So, in order to use Bitdefender software on your system, you have to log in to the Bitdefender account. Here, is the complete guide that helps you to create and login to the Bitdefender Central account. Just follow the procedure carefully without skipping any step.
Account Creation Of Bitdefender Central
To begin with the usage of Bitdefender software, you first have to create a Bitdefender Central account. This will enable you to utilize all the features and services offered by Bitdefender. Go through the below-given process and follow each step carefully for the successful creation of your Bitdefender account.
- Start the Bitdefender Central account creation process by opening a web browser.
- After that, you are required to visit the Bitdefender Central login page. You can open the Bitdefender Login page by typing “central.bitdefender.com” in the address bar.
- In the next window, you will find a “Create One” link from the bottom of the Bitdefender Login process. Locate this option and click it.
- Subsequently, it will open the Account Creation window.
- Here, in this window, you are required to enter all the relevant information. The following are the information that you must provide in their respective fields.
- Full Name: In the very first field, enter your full name in the respective field.
- Email Address: Thereafter, you must provide a working Email Address that you want to associate with this Bitdefender Account. This will be used as the Username of your account. Besides that, you will get a verification link on this email address. Therefore, ensure that it is accessible.
- Password: Now, create a password for securing your Bitdefender account from unauthorized access. For creating a password, you must use a minimum of 8 characters. Along with that, add at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number and 1 symbol in your password.
Try that the password you create must be difficult to understand but easy for you to remember.
- If you agree to all the terms and conditions of the document, click on the checkbox beside “I agree”.
- Finally, tap on the “Create Account” button.
- After the successful creation of your Bitdefender Central account, you are required to verify it as well. For verification, Bitdefender will send you a verification code on your registered email address.
- Open the verification email that you have received.
- From there, click on the “verify my email” tab.
- By doing this, your account will get successfully verified.
Bitdefender Central Login
After completion of account creation and verification, you can move further with the process of Bitdefender Central Login. By following the given procedure, you can successfully access your Bitdefender account.
- Firstly, open an internet browser on your computing device.
- Next, type “central.bitdefender.com” in the address bar. This will take you to the Bitdefender Central Login page.
- In the following window, you are asked to enter the email address. Remember that it should be the same email address that you have mentioned at the time of account creation.
- After this, tap on the “Next” tab.
- In the following window that appears, you have to enter your password that you have used while creating an account. Hence, type your password correctly into the given field.
- At last, click on the “Sign In” button and access your login account. You will get this button at the bottom of the page.
Hence, this completes the Bitdefender Central account creation and login procedure successfully.