Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader which delivers award-winning cybersecurity products and services. It is designed with an easy-to-use interface that can protect all your devices, across all the platforms. For using its ultimate security, you first have to undergo the Bitdefender Login process. After a successful login, you can manage your subscription, make new purchases, get information about your product, and much more.
Bitdefender Account Creation
For Bitdefender Login, you must have an account. In case you are a new user and don’t have an account, then, you can follow the process mentioned below. Follow each step carefully for the successful creation of your account.
- First of all, open a web browser on your system.
- Now, move to the Bitdefender Central login page. For this, type “central.bitdefender.com” in the address bar.
- In the next window, click the “Create Account” option which is located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, you have to provide the required information in their respective fields. The following are the information you are required to enter.
- Full Name: In the first field, provide both first name and last name.
- Email Address: Now, you have to enter your email address which you want to link with your Bitdefender account.
- Password: Next, you have to create a password for securing your account. While creating the password, make sure you must add at least 8 characters, one number, one symbol, and at least one upper and one lower case letter.
- Then, tap the “Create Account” tab from the bottom of the screen.
- If prompted to verify your identity, then complete the captcha task.
- This will successfully complete your Bitdefender Account Creation process and will take you to your account.
How to Login in Bitdefender Account
- First of all, access a web browser on your device.
- Then, open the Bitdefender Login window by typing “central.bitdefender.com” in the address bar.
- Next, you have to tap the “Sign In” option. You will get this on the upper right corner of your window.
- This will take you to the login page.
- Now, type the email address or phone number which is associated with your account.
- After that, click the “Next” tab.
- Further, enter the password which you have created at the time of account creation.
- Thereafter, click the “Sign In” tab.
Note: In order to cut short the login process, you can connect your Facebook, Google, or Windows account with the Bitdefender account. For this, open the sign-in window and click the icons of the preferred account, provided just below the login box. Click the icon and enter the login credentials of the selected account. Signing in to your account will automatically connect that account to Bitdefender.
This will successfully complete the account creation and login process. After this, you can start using the application for protecting your device and data with its ultimate protection.
Bitdefender Login Errors Troubleshooting
For Bitdefender Login, you have to follow some basic, simple and easy steps. But at times, you might get login errors during the process. This error can occur because of several reasons. You might get any on of the following error:
- Nothing happens when you click the Login button
- Clicking the login button will take you back to the login window
- The page is not displaying
- You are showing the incorrect credentials error message
In case you are getting any one of the following errors, then, you can follow the troubleshooting steps given below.
Check the Bitdefender Login Credentials you have entered
For resolving the Bitdefender Login error, you first have to try checking the credentials you have entered. Since these credentials are case-sensitive. Hence, you must be very careful while you entering them. Even a slight mistake in the credentials will show you the error.
While entering the email address to keep in mind the following points:
- The email address you enter must be linked with your Bitdefender account.
- All the characters of the email address must be in lowercase.
- Space should not be there between the characters.
In case of the password, you must use the exact same letters which you have used at the time of account creation.
If you have entered the correct credentials and you are still getting the error, then, move to the next troubleshooting step.
Reset Your Password
Next, you can try resetting your Bitdefender Central login account password. You can also use this when you forget your password and was unable to sign in. For resetting, you can follow the process mentioned below.
- First and foremost, open a web browser.
- Next, you have to type “cental.bitdefender.com” in the address bar.
- This will redirect you to the Bitdefender Login page.
- Now, enter your registered email address in the empty field.
- After entering, click the “Next” tab.
- In the next window, click the Forgot Password option. You will get this option on the bottom-left corner of the page.
- Then, in the required field enter the email address to get the instructions for resetting the password.
- Click the “Next” tab to continue with the process.
- Now, Bitdefender will send you the mail with the security code.
- In the password resetting window, enter the code that you have received.
- After entering, tap the “Next” button.
- Further, you have to create a new password for your Bitdefender account. Make sure you create a strong and unique password to keep your account secure.
- Finally, tap the “Save” option.
This will successfully change your password. Now, you can try signing in to your account using the new password.
Delete the browsing history
In order to resolve the Bitdefender login error, you must try deleting the saved temporary files. For this, follow the steps mentioned below.
In Google Chrome:
- Firstly, open your Chrome browser.
- Next, you have to click the “Customize and Control Google Chrome” option which is located in the upper right corner of your screen. You will find this option in the format of three horizontal dots.
- It will further open the extended list. From the list, tap the “History” option.
- From the next list it opens again, click the “History” option.
- In the next window, click the “Clear Browsing Data” option which you will find in the left-hand panel.
- After that, select the time range in order to delete the history.
- Further, select the desired options for removing them from the browser.
- At last, click the “Clear Data” tab for deleting all the unwanted files.
In Safari browser:
- First of all, open the Safari browser on your Mac device.
- Then, from the upper-left corner of your screen, click the “Safari” option.
- This will open the list of options. From the list, select the “Clear History” tab.
- Now, choose the desired time range for deleting the files.
- Finally, hit the “Clear History” option.
Reboot Your Computer and Modem
For successful account login, an active internet connection is a must. Hence, an inactive network connection can also be the reason for login error. So, you can try rebooting your computer and modem for resolving the error.
- First of all, shut down your computer.
- After that, power off the internet modem. Also, unplug the modem from the switchboard.
- Then, wait for a few minutes.
- Thereafter, plug in the modem and press the power button.
- Restart your computer as well.
- Again, connect your computer to the wireless connection and try logging in to your account.
Update your Web browser
In case you are using an outdated web browser, then also you might get the login error. For updating, follow the below-given process carefully.
If you are using Google Chrome:
- Open a Google Chrome browser on your device.
- Then, select the “Customize and Control Google Chrome” option located at the top-right corner. This option is located in the form of three horizontal dots.
- This will further open the list of options. Form the list, select the “Settings” option.
- In the next window, click the “About Chrome” option. You will get this option on the left-hand panel of the Settings window.
- Now, if an update is available, then click the “Relaunch” tab.
This will successfully update your Google Chrome browser.
If you are using Safari browser:
For updating your Safari browser, you have to install the latest version of macOS. Hence, if any latest version of Mac OS is available for installation, then install the update and then try signing into your account.
Switch to the Incognito Tab
Another troubleshooting step is to switch from a normal browsing window to the incognito window. For this, follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, open a web browser on your system.
- If you are using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser, then, press CTRL + SHIFT + P keys altogether. This will open the incognito window.
- But in Google Chrome or Safari browser, you have to press CTRL + SHIFT+ N keys in order to open the incognito tab.
These are the troubleshooting steps that will help you in resolving the Bitdefender login error. Must follow each step carefully and one-by-one.